Monday, September 2

kitty in a window...


This is my last kitty for today but I couldn’t resist using it in the”window” of this card.
The base card is black card stock with a layer of white card stock that I sponged the edges with Distress Oxide picked raspberry ink.
The main piece is white card stock on which I placed two stencils (The Crafter’s Workshop “Aspen Trees” and Wordsworth “Two Square Classic”).
To get the smoky trees I used Distress Oxide hickory smoke, then picked raspberry for the rectangle.
On the rectangle I stamped the sentiment from MFT Stamps “Bitty Birthday Wishes” with Distress Archival black soot ink.
This I layered with black card stock and applied to the card.
From one last piece of black card stock I die cut the cat from Impression Obsessions DIE083-K set and glued it to the card front.


4 comments:

  1. How sweet is the little scene you've created. Love your use of a silhouette cat looking through the window. Thanks for playing at AAA Birthday, hope to see you join in with future challenges too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it Arlene - I have a cat who loves sitting in the window, but he is a caramel coloured cat :)
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a gorgeous card! I love the soft greys and pinks which make the silhouette of the cat really pop. Thank you for sharing with us at AAA Birthday :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. That cute black cat really pops against your soft background. Thanks for joining our AAA Birthday challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!