Monday, August 12

quick and easy Halloween...

and



This wonderful embossing folder was fund at a Ronald MacDonald House sale in my area and I couldn’t resist.
It is a Sizzix Tim Holtz Alterations “Halloween” folder that came in a set but this was the only one there...lucky me!
The base card is black with an orange core card stock.
Using the same card stock for the main piece I embossed it with the folder and opened the folder leaving it on the bottom.
With sand paper I removed areas f the piece to expose the orange then colored the skeleton with Prismacolor white pencil.
This I layered onto the base card with fun foam.
Inside I stamped a “Happy Halloween” unknown company with StazOn jet black ink.

2 comments:

  1. LOVE your card...so spooky! Thanks for playing along at Addicted to Stamps and More!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh...how awesome! I LOVE this card! Thank you for sharing with The Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!