Monday, August 26

BOO 2...


Originally I started with the black card stock base card.
from white card stock I die cut the largest word bubble from Spellbinders “Pierced Word Bubbles” and trimmed it to fit the card.
With more white card stock and a very old Sizzix ghost die I added both to the card with glue.
Then I used black card stock and MFT Die-namics “Birthday Boy & Girl” to cut out Boo and By to represent Good By said by a ghost.
Think about it!
Look at the letters!
Yes I did, I spelled out B-O-O-B-Y!!!
That’s when I decided to use the “I” from the girl die to make exclamation points!


1 comment:

  1. This is so funny and cute and I laughed reading your post. The black and white looks great. Thanks for joining The Library.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!