Saturday, August 31

400 milestone...


What a wonderful way to celebrate with all those companies donating!
My card starts with a white base card.
On another piece of white card stock I stamped the Stampin’ Up “Canvas” background stamp with Distress Archival ground espresso ink then trimmed it as per the sketch.
On yet another piece of white card stock I printed out Power Poppy’s boot from the “Fall Wellies” Set and colored it with Chameleon pens.
I cut around it with a square as my guide like the sketch.
This I plied with 3D foam squares.
On rust card stock i stamped the sentiment from MFT Stamps “Aim Fr the Clouds” with Versamark ink and heat embossed it with white embossing powder.
free trimming it down I attached it with the same 3D squares.

Happy celebration Freshly Made Sketches!

4 comments:

  1. The gauze strip greatly enhances the leaves and the boot. Great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have always loved the Canvas stamp! It adds such dimension and texture. Beautiful fall card. Thank you for celebrating with us at Freshly Made Sketches for #400!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card! It has such a warm, autumn feel and the boot is just perfect. Thanks so much for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loving this gorgeous, and dramatic, card Arlene - the canvas stamped piece really shows up the feature panel well
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!