Monday, July 8

when you have no Halloween stamps...


Since I am still trying to get a ton of Halloween cards done and Paper Smooches was “Anything Goes” I figured I’d just hit my stash and make a card.
Except I have no Halloween sets from them!
However I did have Paper Smooches “Falling for You” which has a bat.
So I stamped the bat three times on black card stock with Distress picket fence ink and trimmed them out.
On a white card stock base card I sponged Distress black soot, dusty concord and hickory smoke inks with the MFT Mix-ables “Cloud” stencil.
The bats were glued on and I stamped the verse from Paper Smooches “Bosom Buddy” set with Gina K amalgam ink.


1 comment:

  1. Thanks for another giggle Arlene - what a fabulous use of the bats, and such a fun card
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!