Sunday, July 28

Autumn trees...


My design Team choice was...
However I needed more Autumn & Thanksgiving cards so that’s where I went.
The base card s cream card stock.
On another piece cream card stock I sponged Adirondack cranberry, rust & butterscotch inks.
This I applied to brown card stock and placed on the base card.
On another piece of cream card sock I stamped the image from Stampin’ Up’s “Lovely as a Tree” with StazOn timber brown ink.
Next I used a small make up brush to apply the Adirondack colors I had used on the background.
This I backed with brown card stock and taped it to the card front.
On the bottom of the card I stamped the sentiment from TPC “Autumn Harvest” with the StazOn ink.
T finish I added a piece of brown twisted twine.

3 comments:

  1. Love that stamp Arlene, and you have really made it shine on this fabulous Autumnal card
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Autumn cards! This is beautiful. Thank you for joining the Paper Craft Crew this week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a beautiful card! I love the warm autumn colours. Great 'case'ing of the designer on this one! Thanks for playing along with our Paper Craft Crew challenge.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!