Friday, July 5

Christmas tree again...


If you saw my last posting you will see where most of these pieces for this card come from.
The base card is white linen card stock.
The alcohol piece is done the same way as my previous posting...to be honest I made this one first and it didn’t fit the size I wanted for that card.
The tree is the positive of the white linen card stock Tim Holtz “Pine Tree” that I cut before.
The verse is made of two verses from MFT Stamps “Tweet Holidays” and is stamped with Adirondack bottle ink.
Once the tree was glued to the card I used Glitter Clear Wink Of Stella to apply the sparkle!

4 comments:

  1. Another beauty Arlene - great use of the background
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Simple yet simply gorgeous!
    That background is just awesome!
    Thanks so much for joining in the fun at Happy Little Stampers Christmas Challenge!
    Chrissie

    ReplyDelete
  3. What stylish and contemporary festive design!

    Thanks for sharing with us Happy Little Stampers Christmas Challenge.
    Hugs
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great project - that background is wonderful.

    Thanks for sharing it with us at the Happy Little Stampers Christmas Challenge.

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!