Saturday, June 15

last minute Dad card...


Since my son has become a Dad I make sure I get a card ready for him for Father’s Day.
But this year I am remembering my hubby at the last minute with the card above.
The best instruction I have fund for Lawn Fawn’s Reveal Wheel Card is with...

Here is a list of what I used for mine...
Lawn Fawn Reveal Wheel Die Set
Lawn FAwn Reveal Wheel Speech Bubble Add-On
Lawn Fawn Reveal Wheel Template : Essential Shapes
Lawn Fawn Stamps “Thanks A Latte”
Lawn Fawn Stamps “Reveal Wheel Sentiments
Lawn Fawn Stamps “Rawrsome”
MFT Mix-ables “Cloud” stencil
Makeup brushes
Distress ink (ground espresso & stormy sky)
Distress Markers (stormy sky & ground espresso)

Here are the other sayings I used...
 



2 comments:

  1. Another wonderful card Arlene - love the sentiments showing up on the mug so perfectly
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is great! and thanks for playing along at Crafty Calendar this month hugs Sue x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!