Friday, June 7

elves and shoes...


Having a friend who loves her shoes I think this will be the perfect Christmas card.
The card is white linen card stock.
Using a piece of scrap paper as a mask I sponged Distress frayed burlap ink to the bottom of the card as a rug.
With MFT Mix-ables “Sun Ray” stencil and Distress squeezed lemonade ink I sponged the rays.
On another piece of white linen card stock I stamped the elf from MFT Stamps “Santa’s Elves” set with Gina K amalgam ink.
Then I stamped the shoes from MFT Stamps “Mon Cheri” set with the same ink.
These I colored with Prismacolor pencils, Gamsol and artist stumps.
After trimming them out I glued them to the front of the card.
Next I stamped the gifts from the “Santa’s Elves” set with the same ink and colored as I did the elf and shoes.
To finish i stamped the verse from the same set with the Gina K ink.



2 comments:

  1. How wonderful your card is - I love it! Such a brilliant take on the challenge. Thanks so much for playing at The Christmas Kickstart Challenge, Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  2. How very, very fabulously clever! I love how you put all these elements together.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!