Monday, June 10

a different anniversary card...


Recently Tim Holtz products came to a local Tuesday Morning at wonderfully low prices.
I couldn’t resist this great die set.
The card is white card stock which I used Tim Holtz “Harlequin Layering Stencil” with Distress weathered wood and dusty concord inks.
On another piece of white card stock I did DTP (direct to paper) then die cut the two words for the Tim Holtz “Handwritten Journey” die set.
This I glued to the top third of the card for a CAS look.


2 comments:

  1. Super make, a great idea to mix your two colours using a stencil too

    Kathyk

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the stencilling effect and that sentiment in the deep plum colour! Thanks so much for playing along at Less Is More xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!