Tuesday, May 28

tons of thanks...


The main card is white card stock that I stenciled the grass with MFT Mix-ables “Make Waves” stencil and Distress twisted citron ink.
The clouds were done with MFT Mix-ables “Cloud” stencil and Distress hickory smoke ink.
Using grey card stock I stamped the elephant from MFT Stamps “Sweet Safari” with StazOn jet black ink and trimmed him out, cutting a notch in his trunk for the flower.
On white card stock I stamped the flower from MFT Stamps “Sweet Forest Friends” with the same ink.
This flower I colored with Distress markers twisted citron and abandoned coral.
I trimmed out the flower and glued everything to the card front.
Finally I stamped the verse form the “Sweet Safari” set with the same ink.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!