Thursday, May 30

pulling out of the garbage...

and

For this challenge I actually did pull something right out of my garbage can!
If you look in a previous post you will see that I used this rainbow Deco Foil.
What you didn’t see is that the ink from my alcohol ink piece adhered to the other side of the foil so I couldn’t use it on another card...so I thought.
But when I flipped the piece over I found this...
So I trimmed it down and applied it to a white card stock base card.
With more white card stock and silver glitter card stock I die cut snowflake using Tim Holtz “Paper Snowflakes/mini”.
These I glued over the foil then stamped the verse from Tim Holtz “Things/Talk” set with Distress Archival faded jeans ink.



3 comments:

  1. What a great save!!! Your background looks amazing, love the CAS design! This is a perfect entry for our challenge at CaSS this month, thanks for playing along.
    Chris
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Totally awesome! What a great save for sure. Love the end result. Thanks for joining us over at the Creative Challenge over at Christmas at Sweet Stampin'

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW! I am so impressed! What a beautiful card, this is definitely an UPCYCLE! I love that you used something so totally unexpected. Thanks so much for joining us at Little Red Wagon this week!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!