Tuesday, May 7

life is too short...

and


For this coffee/tag card I started with a kraft card stock base card.
With another piece of kraft card stock I die cut the largest MFT Die-namics “Stitched Traditional Tag STAX”.
On this piece I stamped the cup from Paper Smooches “ Healthy Vibes” with Versamark ink, covered it with white embossing powder and heat set it.
Next I colored the cups with Distress markers.
Next I stamped the verse from Clearly Sentimental About Coffee with Distress blueprint sketch ink.
Finally I added the tag to the base card with foam tape.

14 comments:

  1. Ooooo....I love the brown and black cups on kraft! Such a cool card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this design. Those cups are so vibrant and rich in color and look fantastic on the kraft.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that tag of cups! Awesome design.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a neat design.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome cups and colors. Great card base color. Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love these deep warm tones in this inviting card.

    ReplyDelete
  7. its so great card!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love these stamps and this cool card. Thanks for playing along at USE YOUR STUFF - Gail

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very cool with the coloring on kraft. Great design!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Yup - bad coffee is definitely 'out' in my books too! Fabulous card Arlene
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  11. Awesome coloring, super design.
    FANTASTIC card!

    ReplyDelete
  12. This card is fantastic! Your coffee cups just pop right off of that tag! Thanks so much for sharing with us at Use Your Stuff! -Lori DT

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!