Monday, May 6

fashionable coffee yeti...

and

The card is white card stock.
On the front I stamped the verse from MFT Stamps “Cup Of Tea” with Gina K amalgam ink.
Using my Tim Holtz stamp platform I stamped the yeti from MFT Stamps “BB Beast Friends”.
I cut a mask from a post it note and placed it over the yeti before sponging Distress abandoned coral ink over the MFT Mix-ables “Small Brick Wall” stencil.
After removing the mask I colored the yeti with Distress ink pumice stone marker, layering for a black look and the cup with Distress abandoned coral marker.
To make a fashion scarf I used Distress markers black soot and abandoned coral coloring through MFT Mix-ables “Snow Fluffy” stencil. 


13 comments:

  1. I love that brick background, and how you placed the cute image on that color pop. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super background and I love how this is an every day thank you card. I just thank you’s The most so I always like a theme I can make into that type. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute and I like the stenciled design.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a darling card -- I love the brick background!

    ReplyDelete
  5. He's so adorable. Great card! Love the brick BG.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so cute! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  7. awwww...he's so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Another animal enjoying a coffee - you are the queen of matching animals with coffee Arlene.
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a super card! I love the little scarf matching the bricks! Your little yeti is so cute!

    Thanks for joining us at Little Red Wagon this week!

    Kate
    Small Bits of Paper

    ReplyDelete
  10. this card is super adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love it! Your design is awesome.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!