Sunday, May 12

daisies...

and
Though I didn’t do a sentiment I just thought this Bugaboo Stamps image fit the challenge.
It started with printing out two Bugaboo Stamps “Ladybug Daisy” images and coloring them with Chameleon pens.
The base card is white card stock with a layer of back card stock.
The main piece is one of the daisies.
Using the Lifestyle Crafts circle stacking dies I cut the other colored image and another of black card stock.
These I glued together added a flagged strip of black card stock as per the sketch and glued them to the front of the card.


3 comments:

  1. Love your colouring of the image Arlene, and that circle treatment is stunning
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is fantastic! I love all those sweet ladybugs climbing up the beautiful flower! Such a fun way to spotlight the bloom! So happy you joined us at Sketch Saturday! XX

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great technique! Thanks for playing with us at Sketch Saturday.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!