Thursday, May 16

color & curve...


Thinking of checking out more lighthouses around the Great Lakes this summer lead me to use this stamp for this challenge.
The card is white card stock.
On that I stamped the Oregon lighthouse from Stampin’ Up’s “Coast to Coast” set using Distress hickory smoke ink.
Using a die from MFT Die-namics “Stitched Snowflake Drifts” I cut out curvy masks from scrap paper.
Using masking paper I cut a lighthouse mask and applied it before brushing on the inks (Distress hickory smoke, peeled paint and tumbled glass) with the makeup brushes for a soft look.
To finish I stamped the verse from Stampin’ Up’s “Curvy Verses” with the hickory smoke ink.


2 comments:

  1. What a fabulous background for that stunning lighthouse Arlene - love it
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great way to use the colors! Such a pretty, peaceful card!! Thanks for playing along with us at the Color Throwdown this week!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!