Monday, May 6

adventurous ant...

and


Personally I think this little ant is very adventurous thinking he can push this mug back home!
The base card is white card stock with a layer of black card stock and a layer of green card stock.
The main piece is white card stock.
On that I stamped the cup form Lawn Fawn’s “Thanks A Latte” and the ant and trail from Lawn Fawn’s “Happy Summer” using StazOn jet black ink.
I colored the grass and mug with Royal Langnickel Azure pens and sponged the sky with Distress tumbled glass ink.
The verse from Clearly Sentimental’s “About Coffee” is stamped with the same ink.


13 comments:

  1. What a fun card....that little ant looks like he needs some help from the rest of the colony though!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute with the ant! As long as he stays outside I am good with that! TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the simplicity of this sweet card. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so funny! And adorable. He is adventurous. I think real ants really are. We have an ant problem in the house right now and I've seen one trying to carry a nice sized piece of my breakfast biscuit... lol

    ReplyDelete
  5. How adorable. I love the ant starting to crawl up the coffee cup.

    ReplyDelete
  6. how cute is this?! I bet that lil guy can do it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sweet scene. I like your CAS card.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a fun card,, super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love this Arlene - such a whimsical thought :). A beautifully made card
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful design, great card.

    ReplyDelete
  11. That's a wonderful card. Thank you for sharing in the Inkspirational gallery

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!