Saturday, April 13

peaceful wishes...


All my water color mediums are out for this weekend to play with!
For this challenge I used my very old Lyra watercolor crayons, which still work beautifully!
the base card is white card stock with a layer of light grey card stock.
The main piece is white water color paper.
Using my light box and the MFT Stamps “Modern Trees” set I placed the paper over the stamps on their acetate and colored the different trees with the Lyra water color crayons in the colors for the challenge, also adding a cloud.
Once it was thoroughly dry I stamped the tree trunks from that set and the verse from MFT Stamps “GP Wildflowers” with Distress Archival hickory smoke ink.


1 comment:

  1. A beautiful card Arlene - I would never have thought to use those colours for trees, and yet it looks so 'right' on your card.
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!