Sunday, April 14

chocolate chip hello...


On this rainy Sunday I just dream of chocolate chip cookies!!!
The base card is blue card stock.
Using Bugaboo Stamps “KIDZ Cookie Car Kit” digital stamp I printed it onto white card stock and colored it with Chameleon pens.
This I die cut with an oval from Lifestyle Crafts “Nesting Ovals” and with the nest size up I cut the kraft card stock to layer under it.
With another piece of kraft card stock I stamped the Stamps By Judith “Chocolate Chip Stick” with Distress Archival vintage photo ink.
This I die cut with three circles from the Lifestyle Crafts nesting dies as well as punching out 5 with the 1/4” circle punch.
All of the above I glued to the front of the card before die cutting the MFT Die-namics “Hello” with black card stock and gluing it to the front.





6 comments:

  1. Fabulous card! I love those images so much. Such a good snack on a rainy day! I must run to my cabinet!!! Thanks so much for joining us and good luck with your entry!
    Hugs, Joy
    Joyfully Stamps
    Bugaboo DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so cute!! What a fun take on the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a flavourful card Arlene - love how you have interpreted the sketch, and made your own pattern on the kraft background
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well this is one yummy card...I love chocolate chip cookies! Your interpretation of the sketch is awesome! Thanks for joining in on the sketchy fun, and best of luck!

    ~Marie B -DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Too cute - LOVE the cookies!
    Thanks so much for joining our Bugaboo Stamps Stella Says Sketch challenge! We hope you'll join us soon for our newest challenge!
    Hugs & Happy Days!
    Min - Bugaboo Stamps Design Team

    ReplyDelete
  6. Adorable card! Thanks For joining the challenge at Catch the Bug!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!