Thursday, March 28

whale, hello...


Manatees are my favorite under water creatures but this whale had a sentiment to go with it!
The base card is white card stock that I folded and then die cut a circle from the Lifestyle Crafts nested circles.
On watercolor paper I sponged Distress Oxide faded jeans.
Next I splatted water on it and them blotted it away with a paper towel.
I applied the paper under the circle area of the base card.
On another piece of white card stock I stamped the verse and whale from Paper Smooches “Huge Hugs” using Gina K amalgam ink.
Then I drew a tag line and lines around the verse to represent a flag.
This I trimmed out with scissors and applied it to the card front with glue dots.






4 comments:

  1. Fun card. Love the water; great use of the sketch! Thanks for playing along with us at CC&S!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun card.Great take on this week's sketch, thanks for playing along with us at CC&S.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love how you used the sketch and cute out the circle. The image and sentiment are just perfect for the challenge. Thank you for joining us on thie week's CC&S challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute and fun card! Love that sentiment and your design! Thanks for playing along with us this week at CC&S!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!