Sunday, March 31

snow bunny...


This card may look odd but if you could see the snow we are getting today you would understand that I fear the Easter bunny may be hiding eggs in the snow?
The card is white linen car stock with the Distress Oxide bundled sage sponged through Newton’s Nook “Evergreens Stencil”.
After making a mask to cover the trees I sponged Distress Oxide broken china ink for a sky.
On another piece of white linen card stock I stamped the bunny from Newton’s Nook “Bitty Bunnies” with Gina K amalgam ink.
Next I made masks for the eggs and the bunny and stamped the eggs from Newton’s Nook “Bunny Hop” with the Gina k ink.
This piece I colored with Prisma pencils and trimmed out with scissors before glue dotting to the front of the card.
To finish I stamped the verse from the “Bunny Hop” set with the Gina K ink.





3 comments:

  1. Love all the trees! Such a fun Easter card! Thanks for sharing your talents with us at Inky Paws Challenge!
    Hugs, Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  2. So funny. I totally got your card right away. Spring still hasn't totally sprung around my neck of the woods either. Thanks for joining us at Inky Paws!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a sweet bunny. I hope he sees all green soon! Thanks for participating in the Inky Paws Challenge! Have a great day.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!