Monday, March 25

journey...


Isn’t it fun to finally use a die set that you bought because you KNEW you would use it someday?
Today was that day for me.
The base card is white card stock
The main piece os white card stock that I stenciled using a very old cloud stencil by All Night Media with Tim Holtz new brushes and Distress ink chipped sapphire.
Using gold and white card stock I die cut the words from Tim Holtz “Adventure Words:Script” and the plane from Tim Holtz “Cityscape”.
These I glued to the card front.


2 comments:

  1. Wow... these clouds are awesome! Beautiful scene you have created! Thanks for sharing with us at Inkspirational!
    - Shauna

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your clouds are so beautiful...lovely scene..
    Thank you for sharing in the Inkspirational gallery

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!