Sunday, March 24

Halloween card build up...


Knowing Spring is coming is wonderful but I have my Easter, Mother’s Day, FAther’s Day, etc. card s done.
I NEED to get Halloween done so here it is!
The base card is white card stock.
In a clearance bin I found DCWV “Halloween Washi” tape mat stack.
Yes, it’s washi tape as big as a 6”x6” mat stack!
I used the striped black and white first then applied the bats and orange next.
On white card stock I printed out the Bugaboo Stamps “Bobblehead Mummy” and colored him with Arteza water color pencils before trimming him out and applying him to the card front with glue dots.
To finish the card I stamped the verse from Impression Obsession’s using StazOn jet black ink.








2 comments:

  1. What a fun Halloween card. Great washi tape. Thanks for joining in the Stella Says Sketch Challenge, Lisa Lynn DT.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!