Friday, March 29

dragonfly day...


Dragonflies were my Mom’s favorite.
The base card is black card stock.
The main piece is water color paper.
On this piece I stamped one of the dragonflies from MFT Stamps “Fluttering Friends”with Tim Holtz Distress Archival black soot ink, three times. 
The verse from the same set was stamped with the same ink.
Using the MFT “GP Wildflowers”set I removed all the stamps from the piece with the black printed images.
Next I pulled out my light box and placed that piece on it to see the flowers through the dragonflies.
The flowers were colored with Derwent Inktense pencils to match the challenge colors, then water colored making sure they didn’t go into the dragonflies.
To finish the coloring I used the pencils and water colored the dragonflies.
Once this was dry i taped t to the black base card.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!