Friday, March 29

coffee tag...


This little lady is the very first My Favorite Things stamp set I ever bought.
On water color paper using StazOn timber brown ink I stamped her and a verse from MFT Stamps “Cup Of Tea”.
Next I die cut the tag using the largest die from Tim Holtz “Tag Collection” set.
I colored her with Derwent Inktense pencils and water color brushes.
To get the circles for the background I ran some f the Derwent pencils around different balloons from a MFT Mix-ables “Big Balloon” stencil, then pulled the color to the center of each with a water color brush.








4 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for joining us at Tag You’re It.
    Beautifully coloured! 🙂

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like the coffee circles you used to highlight the image. Fun tag!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this! Impressed you were able to make a one layer tag too (never my strong suit), many thanks for joining us at Tag You're It Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh wow! This is such a cute stamp! I love your tag and the colors you chose. Smiling big here!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!