Sunday, February 24

favorite birthday...


This little card reminds me of my granddaughter’s birthday this last December.
It really is my favorite time as her parents had her first kid party and hubby and I were invited.
It was a dinosaur party with a place to dig up dinosaur bones, dino pin the tail, dino piñata and dino foods for her favorite the triceratops!
The card is 2 pieces kraft card stock that I cut in 5.5” by 3.5” pieces.
These I scored one edge at .25 “ and 1.5”.
From extra card stock I die cut the mountains with Lawn Fawn “Stitched Mountain Borders” dies.
These I trimmed to 4.5” and scored .25” at each end.
The background is patterned paper cut 3.5” by 4” and glued to the back of one of the original kraft pieces.
Before taping it together I stamped the following from Lawn Fawn’s “RAWR” set using StazOn jet black ink...
Dino...green metallic card stock
Rawr///kraft card stock
Verses...front of one of the first kraft pieces
After trimming out the Rawr and dino I placed 1/8” tape on the .25” tabs and taped in the mountains, added the dino then folded it together to tape down the card.
My granddaughter will find this in her “Grandma Mailbox” tomorrow!

1 comment:

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!