Wednesday, February 13

a free digi...


Because this challenge called for daisies I decided to use a free digi stamp from Power Poppy called “Kindness Is The Way”.
They were printed out on kraft card stock and colored with Prisma pencils.
The base card is white card stock with a layer of black card stock and a piece of kraft card stock embossed with my Lasting Impressions embossing tool.
After trimming all the daisies out I glued the first two to the front of the card and glue dotted the third on the front.
These I trimmed around the edge of the card.
Then I stamped the verse from Stampin’ Up’s “Express Yourself” with Distress Archival black soot ink.

1 comment:

  1. Hello… Thanks for joining our ‘Anything Goes’ challenge with your lovely daisy card… Please join us again next time at Crafty Friends Challenge Blog. Good luck!
    Diane Louise
    [Team Leader for Crafty Friends Challenge Blog]

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!