Sunday, January 13

monster birthday...


As you know I like my clean and simple.
I needed multiple monsters to make a party.
Using Bugaboo Digi Stamps  “Mini Set- Monster Blocks” printed onto white card stock.
I colored all of them with Studio 71 markers and then trimmed them out with scissors.
The base card is white card stock with a strip of black card stock.
I glue dotted the monsters to the card front.
To finish I stamped the Printworks “Small Tag Lines” happy birthday with StazOn jet black ink.

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful card- love your pretty colors and fun monster images! Thanks for joining in with the Birthday Bash challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card! I love the colors, thanks for joining our Big Birthday Bash at Catch the Bug. Good Luck! Kim S.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super colourful card! I love it! Thanks for celebrating Bugaboo's 9th Birthday this week - good luck in the prize draw.
    Jen L
    Bugaboo DT

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!