Wednesday, November 7

tags day 4...

Inspired by Tracey McNeely

Please note that I am a bit behind on the days but am trying valiantly to catch up!
The tag today has two of the large MFT Die-namics “Pierced Heart STAX” die cut from white card stock and one from music patterned paper.
Using one of the MFT Die-namics “Stitched Cloud Edges” dies I cut snow mounds from the patterned paper and glued it to the front white heart.
The verse from MFT STamps “LJD Trim The Tree” set was stamped with Gina K. Designs amalgam ink.
On another piece of white card stock I stamped the bear from MFT Stamps “Bitty Bears” using the amalgam ink and colored him with Studio 71 alcohol markers before trimming him out and applying him to the tag front.
I attached the tags together at the tip with ScorTape and used a 1/16” punch to make the hole for the white Scrapper’s Floss by Karen Foster.

4 comments:

  1. too darn cute...just love your upside down heart, so clever and sweet! Thank you so much for joining Tracey's 25 Days of Christmas Tags!

    ReplyDelete
  2. One of the cutest cards ever!!! I love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute, cute, cute! I like how you turned the heart and made a tag. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!