Thursday, November 8

tag day 6...

Inspired by Tracey McNeely

Tracey’s video inspired me to get out my embossing powder and Arteza Water Color pencils.
The kraft card stock for this tag was code cut using a Spellbinders label die.
The “happy holidays”(unknown company) was stamped with Versamark ink and heat embossed with white embossing powder.
On a piece of water color paper, great way to use your scraps, I stamped the presents from Stampendous CLD01 set with Versmark ink and heat embossed with white embossing powder.
I used the Arteza pencils to color the presents and water with a water color brush to blend them.
To finish I used the die that came with the stamp set to cut out the presents and apply them to the card front.
The dots all around were applied with a white gel pen.
The string is Darcie Hemp Cording.

3 comments:

  1. What a fun tag. Love the unusual shape and the white embossing. Thanks so much for playing along with the 25 Days of Christmas Tags.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Unique shape and pretty colors. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your take of Tracey's inspiration!
    Really enjoying taking part in
    25 Days of Christmas Tags
    Susan Renshaw
    Calling All Crafters! – My personal Blog!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!