Tuesday, September 11

miss you...


Recently a dear friend moved to another state and I miss her.
This card will be going out to her.
The base card is white linen card stock.
Using MFT Die-namics “Pierced Rectangle STAX” with black and white linen card stock I cut out three rectangles.
On the smallest i stamped the verse from MFT Stamps “Hog Heaven” with Versmark ink and heat embossed it with white embossing powder.
USing MFT Die-namics “Inside & Out Stitched Circle STAX” and white linen card stock I cut out a “moon” and applied it to the smallest rectangle.
On more white linen ccardstock I stamped the front and back of the pig and two gates from the MFT Stamps “Hog Heaven” set using MFT extreme black hybrid ink.
These images I colored with Faber Castell Polychromos pencils and trimmed them out with scissors...making sure I cut tabs extending from the cross bars of one of the gate pieces.
On the white linen rectangle I place the gate piece and penciled in where I needed to slice with a craft knife to allow the tabs to go through.
Before sliding the tabs in I glued all the pieces together to make the piggy look like he was looking at the moon over he gate.
Next I slid the tabs into the slits and taped it on the back before layering all the rectangles.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!