Thursday, September 13

Fall is here...


Lawn Fawn’s Reveal Wheel dies and stamps are my new favorite thing to play with!
In this case I am using the “Reveal Wheel Square Add-On” die and the “Reveal Wheel Fall Leaf Add-On” die.

For fuller instructions check out my previous post...

The base card is a darker kraft card stock to contrast with the lighter card stock for the wheel portion.
I die cut the branch from dark brown card stock with the die that coordinates with Lawn Fawn’s “winter sparrows”.
The inner wheel was also cut from dark brown card stock.
The foxes (Lawn Fawn “Upon A Star”) were stamped with StazOn timber brown ink.
Then I colored them with Prisma pencils.
The verse (Lawn Fawn “Jump For Joy”) was also stamped with the StazOn.
Here are the “inner” leaves that were made with the Lawn Fawn die and card stock that had various Distress Oxides inks applied.








1 comment:

  1. What a fun idea and I love that it's all in shades of browne tec. Thanks for joining in at City Crafter.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!