Monday, September 24

beary warm...


As Autumn starts here in the Northeast my mind is wondering to January and what card can I make for my shut-ins.
This challenge helped me decide.
The base card is white linen card stock.
The verse is from MFT Stamps “Warmest Wishes” and was stamped with MFT extreme black hybrid ink.
I placed a post it note over the lettering and sponged Distress inks tumbled glass and peacock feathers to follow the challenge colors.
On another piece of white linen card stock I stamped the bear from MFT Stamps “Polar Bear Pals” with the same ink and colored him with Faber Castell Polychromos medium flesh, cold grey and alizarian crimson.
I trimmed him out and added him to the card front.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!