Thursday, September 13

Autumn memories...


Autumn is my favorite time of year, though I have probably said that before.
To make this car match the sketch I used a cream base card and layered the MFT Mix-ables Stencil “Small Brick Wall” first then a mask I made using MFT Die-namics “Pierced Rectangle STAX”.
USing Distress inks rusty hinge and tea dye I sponged in the “wall”.
On another piece of cream card stock I stamped the girl on the pumpkin from MFT Stamps “Fall Friends” using StazOn timber brown ink and colored her with Faber Castell Polychromos pencils.
Next using my craft knife and self healing mat I trimmed along the inside line of the girl then finished cutting her our with my Cutter Bee scissors by EK Success.
Before gluing her to the cad front I stamped the verse from the same set with the StazOn.


2 comments:

  1. Cute card, like what you did with the sketch.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a cute card. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!