Thursday, August 16

literary Halloween...


and


How appropriate for a retired library worker than this card!
I have so many friends from my days at the library that I can send this too this year...I may have to make multiples.
The base card is black card stock with a layer of kraft card stock.
sing the largest die in the Spellbinders “Pierced Word Bubbles” set I cut out white card stock.
On the bubble I stamped the verse, bat and cat from MFT Stamps “Witch Way is the Candy” using Distress Oxide black soot ink.
On another piece of white card stock I stamped the reading girl and the cat from MFT Stamps “Our Story” using the same ink.
All were colored with Prisma pencils.
The girls and cat were die cut with the MFT Die-namics “Our Story” coordinating dies.
Everything glued to the bases and I have a book card!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!