Tuesday, August 21

first day of school...


The first day of school is not always for children.
Sometimes it can be for the teachers, college students or even the parents sending their kids off!
This card is for such people.
After watching the following video...
I dug through my Penny Black stamps and found “Hidden Lane”.
Not exactly the stamp Jill used in her video but it gave me the idea for the Back To School Challenge.
Following her video and using Distress inks and markers I made the above image.
I trimmed that down and added it to a white card stock base card .
The verse from Penny Black’s “Snippets” set was stamped with StazOn timber brown ink.

1 comment:

  1. Such a pretty scene, love the texture. Thank you so much for playing along with us in the Back to School Challenge over at the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge Blog this week :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!