Sunday, July 22

oh, deer...


The room didn’t inspire me but the sketch did!
The base card is kraft card stock.
I trimmed out a layer of red polka dot and applied it to the card.
Then a strip of red linen card stock.
White card stock was die cut into a circle and embossed with the Sizzix snowflake embossing folder.
The deer from MFT Stamps “Jingle All The Way” I die cut and then using my Misti I stamped the image from the set with StazOn jet black ink and colored it with Prisma pencils.
To finish I used a verse from the set and stamped it with the StazOn.


2 comments:

  1. Adorable take on the sketch! So glad you joined us at Fusion!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cute card! I love the little deer and how you paired red with your Kraft background! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Fusion!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!