Tuesday, July 24

helping a friend...


If You follow my blog you know that I belong to a card ministry that my friend started at her church.
Every year I try to come up with a simple CAS card that I can make multiples as I usually make 100 or more!
This year I found the pre-packaged white card stock and envelops cards in 50 packs at Hobby Lobby and decided to use them.
With SrazOn jet black ink I stamped the rectangle from Penny Black’s  “white Christmas” and the verse from Stampendous’ “SSC1233”.
I used Crayola makers to color the tress, star and snowman scarf.
Then I cut out two stencils from extra card stock...

Using my craft knife I cut out the pieces I wanted to stencil.
The sky I sponged Distress black soot ink and the shine of the star I used Distress fossilized amber.


1 comment:

  1. FABulous CAS card..love the scene..Thank you so much for sharing and joining in with us at CCAYR...[ Christmas Crafts All Year Round]

    Luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!