Sunday, June 24

antique get well...


The inspiration for me from the provided picture are the trees and the sky.
The base card is black card stock with a layer o white card stock.
The main piece is watercolor paper.
I stamped the car from Tim Holtz “Road Trip” set using StazOn jet black ink and then water colored it with Derwent Inktense pencils.
Once it was thoroughly dry I applied it to the card front and added the verse from Tim Holtz “Saying Stuff” that I stamped on white card stock with the same ink .


2 comments:

  1. Such a cool card!!! Thanks so much for participating in our {PIN}SPIRATIONAL challenge. Hope you participate in our next challenge!! Have a happy crafty day!!!
    Deanne at A Little Bit O’ Paper

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute!!! Thank you for joining us at PINspirational, good luck!!! Amy DT

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!