Monday, May 21

chain link thanks...


A while back I sat for an entire Saturday and played with Tim Holtz products I had!
For this challenge I started with a white linen base card and added a background I made during that Saturday.
Problem is I don’t remember what I used except that they were Tim Holtz products and it was water color paper.
After applying that I die cut the MFT Die-namics “Thank You Circle Frame” from white linen card stock, a circle from the LifeStyle Crafts “nesting circles” set using teal card stock and flowers from the MFT Die-namics “Stitched Flowers” set. 
I attached all these to the card front and die cut a white linen circle to top off the flowers.
To finish I put the three dots, as per the sketch, in the corner using Nuvo simply white crystal drops.


1 comment:

  1. Lovely card! I love the wonderful colors you used. Thanks for sharing your card with us at Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge this week--please join us again soon!
    :) Marie

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!