Tuesday, May 8

and yet another wedding card...


The flowers just called to me in this picture.
Using Paper Smooches “Best Buds” set I stamped the floral arrangement on white linen card stock using MFT insulation pink ink so I could go for that “no line” coloring effect with my Polychromos pencils.
The verse is from Paper Smooches “Hubby & Wifey” set and stamped using Adirondack slate ink.
To finish the card I corner rounded the bottom of the card with the large corner rounder by EK Success.


5 comments:

  1. Super pretty take on the inspiration photo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty!!! I just tried Polychromos pencils for the first time, and I really like them! Love how you used them for your no line coloring effect on this card :) Will definitely have to give that a try---when I'm brave enough ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the poppies! What a beautiful card.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful take on the inspiration! Thanks so much for playing along with Inspired By All The Little Things!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely inking on those blooms!Thanks for joining us at Inspired BY All the Little Things!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!