Thursday, April 26

generous friends...


How lucky I am to have such generous friends who think of me when they are cleaning through their family’s heirlooms.
Today I received a bag filled with antiques from my other passion...antique sewing “anything”.
This card is for one of those friends.
The card is cream card stock and following the sketch I stamped Stampin’ Up’s “Pattern Pieces” in two corners using StazOn timber brown ink.
The verse is from Stampin’ Up’s “love You Sew” set and I stamped that in the center, as per the sketch, with the same ink!


2 comments:

  1. Oh, this is so fun! Fabulous take on the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You've quickly brought me right back to my childhood, watching my mom configure those pattern pieces to fit on the fabric [and keeping the grain of the fabric right] mesmerized me!
    LOve your card, and fabulous rendition of our Sketch!
    =]

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!