Thursday, April 5

fairyland...


Such fun this morning putting together this little card set for my granddaughter.
Each white card stock base card is 3” square with a layer of 2-5/8” black card stock applied.
The main piece is 2.5” white card stock that I sponged with Distress inks for a ground and sky using a piece of scrap paper I die cut with the Lawn Fawn “Simple Stitched Hillside Borders” die.
The “HELLO”, which was a freebie from Lawn Fawn with an order, was stamped with Adirondack pitch black ink.
On another piece of white card stock I stamped the images from Lawn Fawn’s “Fairy Friends” with the same ink and. Colored them with Chameleon markers.
After they were trimmed out I applied them to the card fronts with glue dots.
Then came the fun part...
Using WeR memory makers envelope punch, and my granddaughters favorite color text weight paper, I cut out mini envelopes for each card and one large envelope to put all the mini cards in!

4 comments:

  1. Cute cards! I love this stamp set so much!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super sweet card set! I love that you used the freebie stamp, it's perfect for this cute card design! Thanks so much for sharing with us and joining the challenge at Lawn Fawnatics!

    ReplyDelete
  3. awww!! these fairy cards are SO SWEET!! absolutely love this set!! thank you so much for playing along with the Lawn Fawnatics Challenge! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a pretty card set. Thanks for sharing it with us at Lawn Fawnatics!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!