Wednesday, April 25

coloring...


The final, I think, of my Fourth of July cards for this year!
The base card is red card stock.
The main piece os water color paper and I tried some new medium, Tim Holtz Distress Crayons chipped sapphire and festive berries.
All I did was color on the paper and wet my finger to pull the color along the paper.
Once it was totally dry I trimmed it down to fit the front and glued it on the base card.
To finish I used blue card stock to die cut the celebrate, after all this is our country’s birthday, from Sizzix Tim Holtz “Celebration Words” and glue it to the card front.

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful CAS card! Love how you pulled the color down the paper!!
    Thanks for joining us at Die Cuttin' Divas this week!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!