Sunday, April 29

bird on a branch...


Another Tic-Tac-Toe for Father’s Day.
This one starts with the line on the board...
twine, masculine and bird.
The base card is white card stock.
Another piece of white card stock I ran through. The BigKick with Cricut Cuttlebug “oxford” embossing folder.
Using blue card stock and Sizzix Tim Holtz “bird branch” die, I cut the bird on the branch and glued it to the front of the embossed piece.
USing blue/white and brown/white twine I wound it around the embossed piece then taped that piece onto the base card.
Out of my stash of tags I pulled one to fit the card and stamped the “Dad” from Paper Smooches “noggin toppers” with Adirondack latte ink before tying it to the twine.

2 comments:

  1. Nice card! This is my first visit to your blog, and I like the cards you've made. I don't know where you are in NY, but I grew up on the north shore of Long Island. We now live in NW NJ. I started stamping in 1998, give or take a few years. My first cards were so primitive (LOL)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So love your background embossing folder! The effect is perfect with you design. Thanks so much for joining us at the Paper Players this week!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!