Tuesday, March 27

Some bunny loves you...


I am to learning use my iPad for my blog as I have given up the computer that crashed again!
Bear with me folks.
The base card is white linen card stock.
On a piece of watercolor paper I colored Derwent Inktense pencils and brushed them with water.
Once they were thoroughly dry I cut them out with Newton’s Nook Designs “Darling Hearts Die” and applied them to the card front with glue dots.
Using one of the verses from Newton’s Nook Designs “Bitty Bunnies” and Adirondack slate ink, I stamped the verse to the card front.
On another piece of white linen card stock I stamped the bunnies from the set, with the same ink and colored them with Faber Castell polychromos.
After cutting them out with scissors I applied them to the card front with foam tape.

2 comments:

  1. What a sweet card! Love the stacked hearts! Thanks for joining us at the Inky Paws Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just so cute with the layered hearts! Thanks for sharing your talents with us at Inky Paws Challenge!
    Hugs, Debbie

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!