Friday, March 2

oh, baby x4...


Little koala baby, who could resist?
The base card is cream linen card stock.
The rectangles are die cut using MFT Die-namics "Pierced Rectangle Stax" with cream linen card stock and brown textured card stock.
On the cream rectangle I stamped the "welcome" from MFT Stamps "Cuddly Koala" set by masking the stamp with a post-it note, then inking it up with MFT hybrid chocolate brown ink.
After cleaning the stamp I used another part of the post-it note to mask the welcome and inked up the little one, then stamped it inside the card.
On another piece of cream linen card stock I stamped the tree and koalas from that set using the same ink then colored them with Prisma pencils.
I trimmed them all with scissors but trimmed the inner pieces with a craft knife on a self healing map.
Then I glued them to the card front.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!