Sunday, March 25

happy trails to you...

 
So I have this friend you loves this era and I just had to make her birthday card from this.
The base card is black card stock with a piece of white card stock on the inside.
The main piece is white card stock with clouds sponged on the top using MFT Stamp's "Cloud" stencil and Distress stormy sky ink, very lightly.
On another piece of white card stock that I cut I a circle to match the sketch, I sponged Distress squeezed lemonade ink to make it look like a sun and attached it to the card.
Using the verse from Kindred Stamps "Happy Trails" set and StazOn jet black ink I stamped it in the lower corner before applying the strip of black card stock as per the sketch.
To finish I stamped the wagon from the same set using the StazOn ink and colored it with Prisma pencils before cutting it out to apply to the front of the card.


1 comment:

  1. I laughed out loud!! LOVE the wagon coming off the edge with the bright sun behind it. Thank you for playing along with us at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!