Monday, March 5

from babies to Mom...

I wanted to make a clean and simple card for my DIL for Mother's Day and since this image fits my Granddaughter to a tee...

The base card is white linen card stock with a layer of cranberry card stock then another layer of the white linen.
On a separate piece of white linen I stamped the girl from Unity Stamp Co.'s {...all about balance}using Adirondack cranberry ink.
Then I sat and trimmed her out with scissors before gluing her to the card front.
To finish I stamped the verse (unknown company) with the same ink.

3 comments:

  1. Such a fun card. Thanks for sharing at Less is More!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really love this! The layout looks fab and how you used red ink for the girl image for monochrome look -very unique, great design! Thanks for joining us at Less Is More!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great linear stamping all in that cranberry shade, it's really effective.
    Thanks so much for sharing with us at Less is More, Anita x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!