Thursday, March 15

family...

...in this case my son and his daughter.


After finding this stamp at Unity Stamp Co. my first instinct was to buy it, then I thought "not for one card", then I realized that she will always be his little girl and I could do different techniques for each year!
This year's cad is fairly simple, I stamped the image from Unity Stamp Co.'s "First Love, First Hero" on cream linen card stock with StazOn jet black ink.
The "Dad" is part of one of the verse stamps from the same set and to get only the "Dad" I colored it with Distress black soot marker.
The coloring was done with Prisma pencils.

1 comment:

  1. What a sweet card. Thanks for joining the challenge at Little Red Wagon this week.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!